busy season creeped up on me


posted by ANNIEE on , , , ,

No comments

I haven't had time to write recently because of work. Busy season has definitely crept up on me! I have been working more than 12 hours a day for the past two weeks. Although, it is nice to just have to focus on work, I would, however, prefer to have spent my Valentines day doing something other than comparing reports. :) My parents often tell me that this is the sacrifice of making money.

On a happier note, it was Chinese New Years and my mother's birthday this past week. I went shopping with my family and boyfriend on Chinese New Years and my mom picked out a brand new purse for herself from Holt Renfrew Last Call at Vaughn Mills.

It was marked down from $3,400 to $2,039 with an additional 30% off. With tax, we paid just a little over $1,600 for the bag. I thought it was a steal :) This was from Bottega Veneta's SS'12 collection. It's called the Cloth Intreccio Vivo Cervo Bag.

My mom has always wanted a BV bag as she loved the weaving pattern and its soft sheepskin leather. I'm super happy that we were able to buy that for her birthday!




Leave a Reply