New Purchase: Chanel


posted by ANNIEE on , , , ,

No comments

Finally my long awaited Chanel bag arrived in the Toronto boutique and I went to pick up the beauty.

The packaging for the classic flap was gorgeous and I really don't think I have seen a bag packaged this exquisitely ever.

I ended up getting the Chanel Classic flap in black caviar with silver hardware in the medium size. Due to my small frame, I have decided to get the medium because any other size will look like its eating me hahahah.

The prices for the Chanel bags have increased exponentially over the past two years. I feel that the price I paid was a little too much, but then I want to get it before their next price increase, which should be around June 2013.

I will soon be doing a post on the Chanel prices for 2012-2013. Stay tune!


Leave a Reply