Prabal Gurung and Kate Young for Target


posted by ANNIEE on , , ,

No comments

As the Target stores are opening its 3 pilot stores in Guelph, Fergus, and Milton today, I wanted to write a short blog post about their recent Prabal Gurung line and their upcoming Kate Young line.

I was super excited about the Prabal Gurung line when I heard it was coming to Target. However, I think I was slightly disappointed with the some of the looks and the quality of the items. Although I did not pick up any items from their online store, I did read and watch many bloggers review the items they purchased. I have attached a few pictures of my favourite pieces from the collection.

 



So my favourite pieces are the red dress and the red soles. These two pieces are quite popular as the cut for both items are very flattering and it hugs your figure in the perfect way! However, for the rest of the pieces, I have heard mixed reviews and many bloggers that I read mention that the fabric and the cutting did not flatter them.

Since Target has opened in Toronto, I am definitely hoping that the Kate Young line will come to Toronto. Here are a couple of sketches of designs/styles that is for the Target line. I am so excited!!!

** All pictures are from the Target website.

I personally feel that Kate Young's line is a lot more feminine and definitely suits my style a little more. I will definitely look for that long dress and hopefully it will fit! It looks super cute.

Who else is excited for the Kate Young line?

Leave a Reply